York Care Centre is recruiting energetic, dependable, and team-oriented individuals for the following positions:
Who are we?
York Care Centre, New Brunswick’s largest long-term care organization, is on a journey to become a Centre of Excellence in Aging Care. Since 1966, York Care Centre has put New Brunswick seniors at the forefront of everything we do. We have grown to a 218-bed long-term care facility, 72 affordable housing units, 31 assisted living units, and a 15-seat adult day program – all located on a single Fredericton campus nestled along the Saint John River.
The primary purpose of the position is to oversee and supervise Care Services personnel, and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, participate in the assessment, planning, implementation and review of care plans designed to meet the needs of our residents. The incumbent, in a supervisory role, is responsible to make decisions that provides for the effective planning and execution of total nursing care to meet the individual resident’s needs. The Registered Nurse is also responsible to maintain active liaison with residents, families and external agencies where applicable.
APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful completion of Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, communications and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Must be physically able to perform assigned duties and capable of demonstrating the ability to carry out key activities.
- Attention to detail is a key element of this position.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current registration with Nurses Association of New Brunswick.
- Ability to work all shifts.
Please submit CV, References and Criminal Record Check to email@example.com
Licensed Practical Nurse
York Care Centre is one of Atlantic Canada’s leading long-term care and senior housing facilities. As an organization, we’re committed in our efforts to meet the needs and enrich the lives of our residents through a thriving community of professionals dedicated to creating an environment of care and nurturing.
Presently, we are seeking applicants for the following position which will be responsible for providing resident focused care as part of an interdisciplinary team:
Licensed Practical Nurses – part-time, non-guaranteed hours (8hrs to 37.5 hrs/week)
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Obtained their designation (diploma) from a recognized institution.
- Be physically able to perform the assigned duties.
- Have a good previous work record.
- Be certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Experience in long-term care an asset.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with others.
- Must maintain a positive and professional style, with a willingness to take charge of work activities while completing tasks in a timely and flexible manner.
- Available for weekdays and weekends shifts (days, evenings and nights).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Ms. Shelley Kenny
Manager People & Culture
York Care Centre
100 Sunset Drive
Fredericton, NB E3A 1A3
Please include “LPN” in the subject line of your email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal Support Workers/Resident Attendants
License Practical Nurses
Please forward your resume as follows:
York Care Centre
100 Sunset Drive
Fredericton, New Brunswick E3A 1A3
Attention: Manager Human Resources
or email Shelley Kenny: firstname.lastname@example.org